Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It contains twelve tales from various periods of Irish history, bookended by a framing sequence set in 1995 as the troubles in Northern Ireland draw to a close.
- Prologue - 1995
- The Mystery of Newgrange - 3000 BC
- The Fire on the Hill: St Patrick - 432 AD
- Viking - c. 800
- Brian Boru - 1074
- A Wedding in Waterford: Strongbow and Aoife - 1170
- The Long March - 1602
- Nits Make Lice: Cromwell - 1649
- Orange and Green: The Battle of the Boyne - 1690
- Who Fears to Speak of '98 - 1802
- Famine: The Hungry Years - 1849
- The Uncrowned King - 1879
- The 1916 Rising - 1916
- The Troubles - 1995
- Times Educational Supplement, 10 March 1995