Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Johnny McMonagle is a comics artist, illustrator and cartoonist from Kildare. His work has appeared in The Dubliner magazine, the Judge Dredd Megazine, and in small press anthologies including FutureQuake Press's FutureQuake and Something Wicked, Omnivistascope's Solar Wind and Duke Étrange's World of Weird, and Misty Comic Special as well as a pin up image for the the 2008 GOAL benefit anthology Sorry I can't take your call right now but I'm off saving the world.
- Neroy Sphinx: "One Last Job", written by Dan Whiston, FutureQuake #4, May 2005
- Neroy Sphinx: "The De'Splurge Job", written by Dan Whiston, FutureQuake #7, 2006
- "Snake Bite", written by Charles Ellis, Misty Comic Special, October 2006
- "Anticipation", Misty Comic Special, October 2006
- "Dark Rider, Pale Horse", written by Cullen Bunn & Shaun Lee, Something Wicked #1, 2006
- Neroy Sphinx: *"What you see aint what you get", written by Dan Whiston, FutureQuake #9, 2007
- "What you see is what you get: a Neroy Sphinx caper", written by Dan Whiston, coloured by Richmond Clements, Judge Dredd Megazine 263, 16 October 2007
- "The Composted Man", written by Paul Scott, Duke Étrange's World of Weird, 2008
- "The Cult of the Cat", written by Charles Ellis, Misty Comic Special, 2009
- "The Bitter Harvest", written by Steve Earles, To End All Wars, Soaring Penguin Press, 2014