Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The stories were new strips consisting largely of pop culture humour.
Each issue contained Kickings!, an editorial with made-up letters to the editor, and an Introduction page attributed to Daley Thompson (#1), Dr. Theopolis (#2), and Andy Luke (#3)
Much of the content came from chats with Brighton cartoonist Sean Duffield (#3), and Irish comixer Gar Shanley, the latter in relation to the Courageous Mayhem anthology. The first issue draws largely from IPC's 1980s Eagle comic, notably Doomlord, but also the use of Walk or Die in The Children of Mow Street Mall.
Issues 1 - 3 were printed in black and white. Each issue used a single A4 master to create16 x A7 pages.
Higher quality PDF versions using colour went on sale through Luke's website the following week.
- Lazarus Lemming
- The Children of Mow Street Mall (conceived with Gar Shanley)
- Cobra Commander Says.
- The A-Team (reprinted from Andrew Luke's Comic Book #4).
- Doomlord X
- The Dandy, do they still have that?
- The Bill Have A Gun Siege At Xmas
- The Youth of 2042 (Text story)
- Sounds Round 'Ere
- Automan (Reprinted from Andrew Luke's Comic Book #4)
- Doodoo-Doodoo-Doodoo (with Brighton cartoonist Sean Duffield)
- English Mug, Irish Fart
- Noam Chomsky and His Cardigan of Courage
- Jessica Fletcher is Innocent