Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Machines, Miracles or Magic? is an anthology of short stories and comics on the theme of spirituality, religion, science and everything in between, inspired by Arthur C. Clarke's quote that "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic". It was edited by Lee Grace and published in Waterford in November 2009 as part of Design Week. Mario Sughi provides the cover and some interior illustrations. Contents are:
- "The Ring" by Fintan Taite
- "Sodom and Gomorrah" by Lee Grace
- "Pub Toilet Wall Philosophy" by Stephen McNally
- "Looks Can Be Deceiving" by Liam Stack
- "Seen in Spar. Pictures Inside!" by Joven Kerekes
- "Reboot and be Saved" by Jerome Canty
- "A Brief Hitory of Human Communication" by Chris Judge
- "Caro Mio Ben" by John Robbins
- "Alé Doodles" by Alé Mercado
- Untitled strip by Brian J. Showers and Doug Sirois
- Untitled strip by Stephen Aylin
- "The Wallet" by Brian J. Showers and Eoin Coveney